MS IN USA – WORKSHOP
EDUCATION STREET, Mumbai is conducting a FREE SEMINAR for students planning to pursue Masters in USA for Fall 2018 or later. Mrs. Ankita Thakker would be the speaker along with her team of Counselors and Tutors to guide you and address your concerns.
Counseling, Coaching, Educational loan, Application, USA Experience, Job prospects and Visa related queries would have no scope to exist once you walk out of this seminar. Alumni interactions and open forum shall be the final icing on cake.
Topics to be included in the seminar:
1) 10:30 AM to 10:45 AM – US: Country: Overview
- Education System
- Industry Prevailing
- Job Trends
- Salary Packages
2) 10:45 AM to 11:00 AM – Choice of Courses/University
- Course to opt for?
- Credit system
- University Selection
3) 11:00 AM to 11:30 AM – Application Procedure
- Application Documents – SOP, LOR, Transcripts etc.
- Entrance test – GRE & TOEFL when to give?
- Transcript Evaluation Process – WES/ECE
- Application Cost
4) 11:30 AM to 12:00 PM – Finance/Visa
- How much funds required?
- How to show the funds?
- Bank requirements for Educational loan – Credila speaks
- Visa Preparation – Interview Questions
- Post studies work visa?? OPT explanation
5) 12:00 PM to 12:45 PM – FAQ / Student Experiences
Review on most common questions
- alumni fromUS to share their Experience
Followed by some Tea and Snacks!!
Date: 17th September 2017
Time: 10:30 AM to1:00 PM
Venue: K.J Somaiya College of Engineering Vidyavihar- AUDITORIUM
You may bring your parents along as this dream of yours cannot be fulfilled without their knowledge and help. Entry on the basis of Registration. So please register with us:
Registration link: https://goo.gl/forms/lNxaQumOTqYTxx5f1
Education Street can be a gateway to your study abroad dream!! Come and experience!!
Registration is must. Seats on first come first serve basis.
Liked our post? Read more just like this one...