Free reporting to 4 universities – GRE Additional Score reporting (ASRs) – GRE additional score report cost or fee – GRE score reporting Online (Web) – GRE score reporting by Phone – GRE score reporting by Fax – How long does gre score reporting take?
In the application process to US universities, you have to report GRE and TOEFL scores to the Universities you want to apply. Score reporting to universities has to be done officially through ETS (Test conductor Organizer of GRE/TOEFL). Just sending the copies of your GRE/TOEFL scores to schools is not enough.
You can report GRE score to 4 universities for free of cost at the end of the GRE test. You are given the facility of sending your scores to the universities or colleges you want to join. This reporting of scores is done free of cost as the payment for reporting the score to four institutes of your choice is included in the GRE registration fee. This is permissible only for four colleges or institutes.
Most of the students are not aware of the universities they want to join at the time of GRE exam. They decide universities after the exam. At this point you need to apply for an additional report of scores to the universities you have selected later on payment of an additional fee, which is called as Additional Score Reports (ASRs). If you have already reported scores to a university at the end of GRE exam, you don’t need to do Additional score reporting to the same university.
Additional Score Reports (ASRs) – GRE additional score report cost
Additional score reports can be ordered for a fee of US$23 per score recipient. Currently, only scores earned on or after July 1, 2005 are available. You can order ASRs via web, mail, fax or phone. Use the ONLINE OPTION ONLY.
GRE score reporting Online
For faster processing, order additional score reports online. You will need to create or have a MyGRE Account to use this service. Follow this URL: http://mygre.ets.org
- Credit/debit card only (American Express®, Discover®, JCB®, MasterCard® or Visa®) will be accepted.
- Once a request is submitted, it cannot be canceled.
- Score reports will be mailed to you and to your designated institutions approximately five business days after your request.
- You would require the institution code to send the GRE score – that is provided on the admissions link provided to you in the university option sheet.
- If department code not mentioned on the website do not worry use the institution code only.
- The scores take a week to reach your university so apply accordingly keeping the deadline in mind.
- Scores reaching post the deadline your application would be considered incomplete and hence would go waste. So keep this in mind and do it on time.