- Ireland is a part of European Union
- Politically, Ireland is divided between the Republic of Ireland (officially named Ireland) & Northern Ireland which is part of the United Kingdom
- Friendly & Safe: Ireland was voted by Lonely Planet as the world’s friendliest country in 2008 and 2010 and was ranked 13th in the 2014 as most peaceful place on Earth.
- Major City-Dublin, Limerick, Cork, Galway Etc.
- Capital: Dublin, Currency: Euro(€)
- First official language is Irish, also known as Irish Gaelic, but English (the second official language) is more widely used
- Temperate climate. It rarely drops below freezing and snow is uncommon
- Population: 40% population below 25 years and one of the fastest growing economics in the world, with population of 4.6 million
Study in Ireland
- The higher education system in Ireland consists of the university, institutes of technology and private independent colleges all recognized by Quality Qualification of Ireland (QQI)
- 15 yrs of education accepted, unlike some countries.
- Ireland offers 1 year of MBA and Master Programs with various specializations
- Leading global companies are present in Ireland like Apple, Intel, Pfizer, IBM, Citi, Facebook, Yahoo, Google and LinkedIn
- Easy PR- After 6 months of full time job one can apply for PR (salary range-30000 euro/yr)
- Main Intake.
- Minor Intake.
All Masters students get 2 years job visa and Bachelor(Honours) students get 1 year job search visa and ordinary bachelor’s students get 6 months Job search Visa. If the student gets a job during this duration then he gets additional two years work Visa
- IELTS-6.0 with no bands less than 5.5
- Universities-Minimum 70%-80% in class12th
- Institute of Technologies-Minimum 60% and above
- Private Institutions-Minimum 50% and above
- IELTS-6.5 with no bands less than 6.0
- Minimum 60%-70% in Graduation
Generally, Universities of Ireland do not offer pre-sessional courses. Hence, students not meeting the English language requirements, need to re-take the test and improve their IELTS scores. Dublin Business School and Griffith College are the exceptions as they offer 2 months pre-sessional English Language course depending upon the IELTS score.
EARNING AND COST OF STUDY & LIVING:
An International Student can work 20 hours per week during working classes months & full time during vacations.
- Tuition fees range from Euro 10000 to Euro 18000 per year.
- Living Cost: Euro 10000 per year
- Part time job Earning: Euro 9.15/hour