1. Canada has two types of institutes Colleges and Universities. The difference between them is Colleges award Diplomas/ Advance Diploma/Post Graduate Certificates and Universities award bachelor/master/Ph.D.
2. Rankings and Information on Colleges: http://www.ontariocolleges.ca/home 3. Rankings and information on Universities: http://www.aucc.ca/canadian-universities/
Average winter and summer temperatures vary according to location
Temperature ranges from as low as -40 C to as high as 35″ to 40 C
Ranked 35 in population with 34.5 million people in the country. Around 162,000 international students with 9300 of them being from India
Canada is among the world’s wealthiest countries with a high per-capita income.
Canada’s two official languages are English and French
Main cities: Ottawa, Toronto, Calgary, Halifax, Montreal.
Intake – January, May & September
Education Street Services
1) One-to-One Career Counseling: Our counselors will help prospective students in selecting the career options of different courses and institutions considering students’ preferences and requirements, qualifications, level of English, and financial capacity.
2) Admission Procedure: Taken care of by the counselors, shortlisting relevant universities, Filling application form correctly, editing statement of purpose, and all other necessary documentation/ correspondence related to admissions.
3) Coaching: We have an experienced faculty for IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, SAT & GMAT.
4) Visa Procedure: Guidance regarding all financial and academic documents required to prepare a visa file is given to the students. We guide you with visa documentation for visa applications.
5)Finance Assistance: We assist with Educational loans.