Workshop: MS in US
Indian Education Society’s, Raja Shivaji Vidya Sankul, Patkar Guruji Chowk, Hindu Colony
Workshop: MS in US
EDUCATION STREET, Mumbai is conducting a FREE SEMINAR (4th Edition of MS in US Workshop) for students planning to pursue Masters in USA for Fall 2019 or later. Mrs. Ankita Thakker would be the speaker along with her team of Counselors and Tutors to guide you and address your concerns.
Counselling, Coaching, Educational loan, Scholarships, Application Procedure, USA Experience, Job prospects and US Visa Procedure related queries would have no scope to exist once you walk out of this seminar. Alumni interactions and open forum shall be the final icing on cake.
Topics to be included in the seminar:
1) 10:30 AM to 10:45 AM – US: Country: Overview
- Education System
- Industry Prevailing
- Job Trends
- Salary Packages
2) 10:45 AM to 11:00 AM – Choice of Courses/University
- Course to opt for?
- Credit system
- University Selection
3) 11:00 AM to 11:30 AM – Application Procedure
- Application Documents – SOP, LOR, Transcripts etc.
- Entrance test – GRE & TOEFL when to give?
- Transcript Evaluation Process – WES/ECE
- Application Cost
4) 11:30 AM to 12:00 PM – Finance/Visa
- How much funds required?
- How to show the funds?
- Bank requirements for Educational loan – Credila speaks
- Visa Preparation – Interview Questions
- Post studies work visa?? OPT explanation
5) 12:00 PM to 12:45 PM – FAQ / Student Experiences
- Review on most common questions
- Alumni from US to share their Experience
Followed by some Tea and Snacks!!
You may bring your parents along as this dream of yours cannot be fulfilled without their knowledge and help. Entry on the basis of Registration. So please register with us.
Education Street can be a gateway to your study abroad dream!! Come and experience!!
Registration is must. Seats on first come first serve basis.
Liked our post? Read more just like this one...