Canadian flag logo

Visa – Canada

Canadian Visa

In Canada there are two types of visa for students. One if you going to colleges in Canada it is under SPP program. Second if you going to university or colleges, which do not fall under SPP program you, apply for general visa. SPP stands for Student Partnership Program by the Canadian government and hence the visa rules are very relaxed as compared to general visa norms.

Canada Visa Leaflet

This content is for registered users only. Please login.