- A world class education hub near to India
- Singapore is a compact island with tropical weather all year round.
- English is the most spoken language
- Singapore is a place of several strategic industries for economic growth.
Study in Singapore
Singapore is a premium education hub with top quality public and private institutions catering to the academic needs of the students across various countries and different backgrounds.
Many universities from all over the world have set up campuses and collaborations in Singapore. Singapore’s National universities like NTU/NUS/SMU are amongst the highly rated universities in the world.
Singapore is close to home being just 5 hours away by flight.
The private education is heavily regulated by the Singapore government to safe guard the interests of the international student.
- January & September
- Government Universities
- January, April, August & October
- Private Universities
COST OF EDUCATION:
The living costs in Singapore are between 12000 to 14000 SG$.
The range of tuition fees for UG and PG programs are outlined below
UG – SG $ 20000 – 30000 per year
PG – SG $ 25000 – 35000 per year