Why Study in Ireland
Why Study in Ireland
TOP REASON TO STUDY IN IRELAND!
- Ireland has one of the best education systems in Europe.
- The quality of the Irish education system is a major contributing factor to the rapid rate of economic growth Ireland has experienced over the last few decades.
- Irish higher education institutions are widely recognised for excellence in many disciplines.
- Ireland is the largest exporter of software in the world and rates amongst the top five producers of pharmaceuticals and fine chemicals globally. The ever-increasing demands of this high technology economy have ensured that the higher education technological sector offers the highest and most advanced standards and opportunities available today.
- Ireland is recognised as an international location for high quality scientific research.
- Ireland is an English speaking country.
- Ireland’s emerald landscape and its people are among the most enriching reasons to study in Ireland.
- Irish people are renowned for their friendliness and hospitality which greatly contributes to the ease with which overseas students adapt to student life in Ireland.
- Also Ireland’s landscape provides a rich environment for the many outdoor leisure pursuits for which it is famous.
- Ireland has a rich cultural heritage with its own distinctive language (Gaelic) music, culture and sports.
- Ireland is a dynamic, lively and modern country.
- Ireland has a young vibrant population, with 40% of the population under the age of 25; Ireland is one of the most exciting places in the world to be a student.
- Ireland is a safe country to study in.
- Ireland is a highly developed democracy with a modern economy.
- The new government rules allow students to stay back for 2 Years on declaration of results to seek employment. Once a student gains employment, the student becomes eligible to apply for Green Card/Work Permit.
The number of international students visiting Ireland is increasing each year, students from all over the world are taking advantage of the higher education standard in Ireland coupled with the unique cultural experience.
|Intake||September (Main), January (Minor)|
|Major Cities||Dublin, Limerick, Cork.|
|Deadline||6 Months prior|
|Duration of Course||1 year (Masters), 3-4 years (Bachelors)|
|Visa||2 years (Master program), 6 months – 1 Year (Bachelor)|
|Tuition Cost||10000 Euro – 18,000 Euro|
|Living Cost||10,000 Euro|
|Earning||9 – 10 Euro Per hour|
|Source of Income||Part Time – 20 hours a week.|
|Requirement||IELTS 6.5 and Good Aggregate|
|Salary Expectation after completion||24,000 Euro – 36,000 Euro|
|Major Industry||Software (More than 4000+ IT Companies with Headquarters of company like Facebook, Google, PayPal, Apple, Yahoo etc.), Pharmaceutical, Financial Service, Aviation, Hospitality etc.|
By Vikas Sharma
Get in touch with us: 022-25681775 / 9820418067.
Spread the love
Liked our post? Read more just like this one...