1) Group of Eight – Monash University, Australian National University, University of New South Wales, University of Western Australia, University of Queensland, University of Melbourne, University of Adelaide, and University of Sydney
2) Check Australian University rankings on: http://www.australianuniversities.c om.au/rankings/
3) Return on Investment is very good. Students can earn their living costs by working part-time.
Ranked 515t in population with 22 million people.
Around 562,000 international students with 95,000 to 103,000 from India.
Australia has a market economy with high GDP per capita and a low rate of poverty
Temperature ranges from well below 0 C to about 50 C.
English is the most spoken language.
Main cities: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Perth, and Adelaide.
Intake – February, July, & November
Education Street Services
1) One-to-One Career Counseling: Our counselors will help prospective students in selecting the career options of different courses and institutions considering students’ preferences and requirements, qualifications, level of English, and financial capacity.
2) Admission Procedure: Taken care of by the counselors, shortlisting relevant universities, Filling application form correctly, editing statement of purpose, and all other necessary documentation/ correspondence related to admissions.
3) Coaching: We have an experienced faculty for IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, SAT & GMAT.
4) Visa Procedure: Guidance regarding all financial and academic documents required to prepare a visa file is given to the students. We guide you with visa documentation for visa applications.
5)Finance Assistance: We assist with Educational loans.