New Zealand Education
1. Few universities, which are very popular in NZ – the University of Auckland, Auckland University of Technology, University of Canterbury, Unitech, and Lincoln University.
2. All New Zealand universities are featured in the 2013/14 QS World Top 500 University Rankings. They are ranked in the World’s top 50 in 18 subjects including Accounting and Finance, Engineering — Civil and Structural, Education, Law, and Psychology.
3. All have flexible pathways between each other in their general degrees.
It has a mild and temperate climate with temperatures ranging from -10 C to 30° C.
It lies in Southern Hemisphere. Hence, the temperature decreases as we go south.
Ranked 126 in population with a population of 4.2 million.
Around 93,500 international students in 2010.
English is the most predominant language.
Main cities include: -Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, and Dunedin
Intake – July & February
Education Street Services
1) One-to-One Career Counseling: Our counselors will help prospective students in selecting the career options of different courses and institutions considering students’ preferences and requirements, qualifications, level of English, and financial capacity.
2) Admission Procedure: Taken care of by the counselors, shortlisting relevant universities, Filling application form correctly, editing statement of purpose, and all other necessary documentation/ correspondence related to admissions.
3) Coaching: We have an experienced faculty for IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, SAT & GMAT.
4) Visa Procedure: Guidance regarding all financial and academic documents required to prepare a visa file is given to the students. We guide you with visa documentation for visa applications.
5)Finance Assistance: We assist with Educational loans.